Comment on page
We'll do a quick scan to see if your store lost much sales from abandoned cart.
Then click Set up Cart Recovery SMS Flow.
Select country where you'll send SMS. Each country has its own rule on how your business can send SMS to customers.
If you select US & CA, you must follow their TCPA rules on sending out marketing SMS. Any Country allow you to send SMS to other countries.
SMSGem provide you 3 SMS templates with 3 different goals.
- Limited-time offer: You'll provide your customer a discount code to encourage them close the deal.
- Product recommendation: Send your customers a list of top products that relevant to their desired products (those have been abandoned in their cart)
- Follow-up and Assistance: Show your empathy and willingness to support your customer if they have any concern about your services.
Then click "Select Flow".
Here, you can edit Trigger, Delay time and SMS content.
- Trigger: an action activates your SMS flow. With Abandoned cart campaign, your SMS flow starts when a customer add products to cart and leave the checkout page.
- Segment: You can set up which groups of customers you want to send Abandoned Cart SMS:
- All customers
- Country: SMSGem will only send SMS to customers in the country you select
- Specific customers: SMSGem will on ly send SMS to customers you select
- Minimum cart value: is the minimum number of products in the cart that customer abandoned. For example: You only want to send SMS to customers who abandoned 3 products in cart, set Minimum cart value equals to 3. SMSGem will send SMS to customers who abandoned 3 or more than 3 in their cart.
Then remember to turn on your Flow and click Save Flow to make this work.
Now you need to set up your Shopify Store to make it ready for any bite from TCPA compliance.
Learn more about TCPA here.
After clicking SMS Marketing, you're directed to your Shopify Setting -> Checkout
Now scroll to find Marketing options and check the SMS box, and
Then hit Save button.
GEM help: You can search SMS in the page (Ctrl + F for Windows, Cmd + F for Macs)
Gem help: Feel free to change content to find a fit for your store.
Paste in the Terms of Service and hit Save button.
If you want to set it up later, you can check out our template here for you.
After finishing all above steps, tick the check box and click Done.
You need to embed app to your Shopify theme so that SMSGem can work on your store.
Firstly, enabling App Embeds (integrate app) allows PingMe to stay fully compatible with your theme and function at its best.
Secondly, it ensures that the app will stop at the moment you uninstall it. You don't need to manually add any scripts to the theme for the app to work, also no code removal is needed upon uninstallation.
Go to your Shopify admin -> Sales channel -> Themes
Go to App embeds.
Turn the app on and click to SAVE button to allow our app work on your theme.